Novo Tempo & Koichi Ozaki Novo Teempo Meets Eurasian Suite
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Eurasian Suite
Tokyo Latin-jazz band Novo Tempo sandwich Eurasian Suite boss Ozaki's jaunty, piano-based bossa instrumental with the gentle, flute- and vocal-imbued "bossa of Kagaribi," and the contemplative jazz-hop of "Moss." One of many releases that evinces a generally delicate-and Latin-oriented-Japanese take on '00 nu-jazz.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player