Novo Tempo & Koichi Ozaki Novo Teempo Meets Eurasian Suite
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Eurasian Suite
Tokyo Latin-jazz band Novo Tempo sandwich Eurasian Suite boss Ozaki's jaunty, piano-based bossa instrumental with the gentle, flute- and vocal-imbued "bossa of Kagaribi," and the contemplative jazz-hop of "Moss." One of many releases that evinces a generally delicate-and Latin-oriented-Japanese take on '00 nu-jazz.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player