Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2 Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Eurasian Suite
The six-piece Novo Tempo live jazz ensemble share sides across the oceans with Japan's Koichi Ozaki. Live and electronic jazz styles abound, from Novo's "Carmo" (cinematic soul/broken beats reworked by Brick & Piknik) to Ozaki's Kyoto Jazz Massive-esque "Dragnet" (a superb, swinging live bossa-jazz 'n' house number featuring cascading piano solos). International cooperation has never sounded as harmonious.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player