Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2 Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Eurasian Suite
The six-piece Novo Tempo live jazz ensemble share sides across the oceans with Japan's Koichi Ozaki. Live and electronic jazz styles abound, from Novo's "Carmo" (cinematic soul/broken beats reworked by Brick & Piknik) to Ozaki's Kyoto Jazz Massive-esque "Dragnet" (a superb, swinging live bossa-jazz 'n' house number featuring cascading piano solos). International cooperation has never sounded as harmonious.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player