Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2 Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Eurasian Suite
The six-piece Novo Tempo live jazz ensemble share sides across the oceans with Japan's Koichi Ozaki. Live and electronic jazz styles abound, from Novo's "Carmo" (cinematic soul/broken beats reworked by Brick & Piknik) to Ozaki's Kyoto Jazz Massive-esque "Dragnet" (a superb, swinging live bossa-jazz 'n' house number featuring cascading piano solos). International cooperation has never sounded as harmonious.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player