Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2 Novo Tempo Meets Eurasian Suite 2
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Eurasian Suite
The six-piece Novo Tempo live jazz ensemble share sides across the oceans with Japan's Koichi Ozaki. Live and electronic jazz styles abound, from Novo's "Carmo" (cinematic soul/broken beats reworked by Brick & Piknik) to Ozaki's Kyoto Jazz Massive-esque "Dragnet" (a superb, swinging live bossa-jazz 'n' house number featuring cascading piano solos). International cooperation has never sounded as harmonious.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player