Nucleus & Paradox Think About It
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Offshore
Is it '94 or '04? These days it's tough to tell, but that's not always a bad thing. Take the extra-classic rolling drum break of the James Brown-produced "Think" by Lyn Collins, a d&b staple that gets sampled again by N&P and thrown in their atmospheric, Photek-tasting soup. "Soul Message" sounds like jazz drummer Art Blakey trying to shoo away a huge bumblebee buzzing in his studio-talk about scattered snares!
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player