Nucleus & Paradox Think About It
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Offshore
Is it '94 or '04? These days it's tough to tell, but that's not always a bad thing. Take the extra-classic rolling drum break of the James Brown-produced "Think" by Lyn Collins, a d&b staple that gets sampled again by N&P and thrown in their atmospheric, Photek-tasting soup. "Soul Message" sounds like jazz drummer Art Blakey trying to shoo away a huge bumblebee buzzing in his studio-talk about scattered snares!
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player