ObaFunke Bush Workout (The Locksmith, The Bullfighter and the Stenographer Mix)
- Words: King Britt
- Label: Karma Giraffe
Comrade ObaFunke releases the critically acclaimed song from the debut LP. "Bush Workout" in its original form is an 18-minute Afrotech workout of future voodoo. This mix, however, takes us on a journey into sonic wonderland. Remixed by Jacksonville's Kilroy and Rilners, this epic has turned into a movie soundtrack. Breaking the song into 3 parts of musical mahem for headphone fanatics......fans of Bjork and Stereolab will love it !!!
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player