The Octagon Man vs. Depth Charge I Dream
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: DC Recordings
Veteran rhythm king J Saul Kane pits his identities against each other to gratingly irresistible results. The title track sprinkles samples of sheep bleats (you read right) over some grimy Space Invader electro, while the b-side's rough-waved "Mmm" and alienatingly ambient "Baric Void" remind us that attitude long outlasts nostalgia.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsAndy Stott Preps New LP for Modern Love; Hear a Track Now
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player