Oliver Koletzki The Process
- Words: Janet Tzou
- Label: Resopal
It must be cool to mess around with electronic gear and suddenly find your track hitting heavy club rotation around the world. Such was the Cinder-fella case for Berlin DJ/producer Oliver Koletzki when his single "Der Mückenschwarm" was discovered by the Cocoon label last year. The Process is Koletzki's ode to the lean, minimal pull of microhouse, and there's no question it's expertly produced. If anything-because Koletzki sculpts The Process into a long, continuous composition-you wonder how this almost too-seamless mix meshes with his live DJing style; the jacking beats that surface later in the mix perplex even more.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player