Osunlade Feat. Jaffa Native Tongue Revisited
- Words: Mr. Whut-Whut
- Label: GotSoul
New York Afro-house kingpin Osunlade and Montreal keyboard monster David Kakon go take-two on the first release for Osunlade's Yoruba label, with solid results. A warm, sloshy-but-tight horn section leads a sax and some boompty percussion through the original, while Nick Holder's remix takes it to minimal-loop paradise. Nifty and knockin'.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player