Osunlade Feat. Jaffa Native Tongue Revisited
- Words: Mr. Whut-Whut
- Label: GotSoul
New York Afro-house kingpin Osunlade and Montreal keyboard monster David Kakon go take-two on the first release for Osunlade's Yoruba label, with solid results. A warm, sloshy-but-tight horn section leads a sax and some boompty percussion through the original, while Nick Holder's remix takes it to minimal-loop paradise. Nifty and knockin'.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player