- Words: Liz Cordingley
- Label: XL
Peaches is proof that fads may come and go, but electropunk is like fine, funky cheese when this freak is at it. Like the whole genre personified, her bisexuality ("I don't like to make the choice/I like girls and I like boys") is arguably exemplified by a horny mash of buxom electronic bass with hard guitar snarls. Able to tap the most visceral of both camps at once, she still achieves this logical composite through minimal techniques. From the opening Joan Jett rip to Iggy Pop's cameo and Peaches's smooth singing, Fatherfucker threatens even wider appeal than Teaches of Peaches.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- NewsAlias Announces New LP for Anticon, Drops Free EP
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player