Pellarin Oil On Aluminum #1: Tango EP
- Words: Tomas Palermo
- Label: Statler & Waldorf
Danish producer Lars Pellarin‘s music is the aural equivalent of watching an abstract minimalist painting being created, with each aquamarine or purple-grey brushstroke applied methodically until a blank white canvas is shaded with amorphous colors. His intentionally obscured rhythms aren‘t the focus on these five tracks; rather, light-particle noise fragments and the hiss of long-decayed echoes create a slowly emerging fusion of sounds. A subtle, evocative presentation.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player