Pellarin Oil On Aluminum #1: Tango EP
- Words: Tomas Palermo
- Label: Statler & Waldorf
Danish producer Lars Pellarin‘s music is the aural equivalent of watching an abstract minimalist painting being created, with each aquamarine or purple-grey brushstroke applied methodically until a blank white canvas is shaded with amorphous colors. His intentionally obscured rhythms aren‘t the focus on these five tracks; rather, light-particle noise fragments and the hiss of long-decayed echoes create a slowly emerging fusion of sounds. A subtle, evocative presentation.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player