PH Edit “Don’t Let Go”
- Words: Greg Wilson
- Label: Disco Deviance
Destined to be one of the hottest re-edits of the summer, “Don’t Let Go” was originally released in 1978 by the most unlikely of disco artists, Tony “Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree” Orlando. Using only the instrumental part of the track, Pete Herbert has given “Don’t Let Go” a whole new lease on life 30 years later, making this glorious groove accessible to DJs who wouldn’t have previously played the original purely because of the vocal.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player