PH Edit “Don’t Let Go”
- Words: Greg Wilson
- Label: Disco Deviance
Destined to be one of the hottest re-edits of the summer, “Don’t Let Go” was originally released in 1978 by the most unlikely of disco artists, Tony “Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree” Orlando. Using only the instrumental part of the track, Pete Herbert has given “Don’t Let Go” a whole new lease on life 30 years later, making this glorious groove accessible to DJs who wouldn’t have previously played the original purely because of the vocal.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- MP3Rhythm Operator "Mind Wave"
- NewsStream Massimiliano Pagliara's New LP for Live at Robert Johnson
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player