PH Edit “Don’t Let Go”
- Words: Greg Wilson
- Label: Disco Deviance
Destined to be one of the hottest re-edits of the summer, “Don’t Let Go” was originally released in 1978 by the most unlikely of disco artists, Tony “Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree” Orlando. Using only the instrumental part of the track, Pete Herbert has given “Don’t Let Go” a whole new lease on life 30 years later, making this glorious groove accessible to DJs who wouldn’t have previously played the original purely because of the vocal.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player