Pharaohe Monch Agent Orange
- Words: Ross Hogg
- Label: Rawkus
One of hip-hop's most underrated lyricists melds clever metaphors ("I threw Iraq and Iran...Y'all wanna ask me Hussein") with a soul-baring hook for a scathing anti-war anthem. The track-a hypnotic, relentlessly pounding affair filled with quirky electronic gurgles-is more of a mixtape gem than a club banger.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player