Pigeon John Brand New Day
- Words: Mike Relm
- Label: Quannum
There are a handful of songs that you can drop at a party-or at home with your friends or in your car-that will turn a bad situation good and a good situation great. This is one of those songs. It starts out with drums set at a tempo normally reserved for indie rock bands, which only intensifies the energy that John brings. Then the guitar riff kicks in and you‘re officially uplifted. Pigeon John‘s going to find himself making a lot of new and excited fans with this track.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player