A-Plus My Last Good Deed
- Words: Eric K. Arnold
- Label: Hiero Imperium
An original member of Souls of Mischief, A-Plus has already earned his place in hip-hop's pantheon, both for his innovative lyrical approach and for the Hieroglyphics crew's pioneering stance. A-Plus has kept busy in recent years as half of production team Compound 7, and all that time in the lab has paid off as he finally delivers the album his fans have been waiting for. Equally comfortable smashing through solo tracks like "Patna Please" or collaborating with friends like Del, Jennifer Johns, Femi, and Sunspot Jonz, A-Plus drops hella knowledge while keeping the party crackin'. Inspired by everything from his Caribbean roots ("The One") to the tragic death of a close friend ("Kiss the Sky") to fluffy green twomp sacks ("My Dub Song"), My Last Good Deed upholds Hiero's storied underground hip-hop tradition and reveals him to be one of the last honest MCs.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player