Point Loma Forneo
- Words: Luciana Lopez
- Label: Azra
Nortec Collective fans will recognize Point Loma as Bostich, but while his work with the collective always felt ready for a spin around the dancefloor, he's taken a different route this time. Here, he slowly builds tracks over thick, bassy drones, with synths and percussion dropping in and out, to create something darkly interesting. With one exception, the tracks here are pretty lengthy-and deservedly so, with each feeling like a small journey. You can't always see where Point Loma is going, but that's part of what makes this ride so great.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player