Point Loma Forneo
- Words: Luciana Lopez
- Label: Azra
Nortec Collective fans will recognize Point Loma as Bostich, but while his work with the collective always felt ready for a spin around the dancefloor, he's taken a different route this time. Here, he slowly builds tracks over thick, bassy drones, with synths and percussion dropping in and out, to create something darkly interesting. With one exception, the tracks here are pretty lengthy-and deservedly so, with each feeling like a small journey. You can't always see where Point Loma is going, but that's part of what makes this ride so great.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player