- Words: Alexis Georgopoulos
- Label: ~Scape
The only thing harder than originating a brilliant, singular sound of your own must be abandoning it for all the mimics who've run with your steez. Stefan Betke tries his hand at it, nevertheless, losing his trademark tech-dub stylings for some newfound hip-hop flava. And though 45/45 has its fine moments, it still feels like he hasn't quite found the new footing for which he's clearly searching. Still, Pole on a bad day is better than most on their best.
- NewsWatch Mr. Oizo's Intense New Video, Directed by Eric Wareheim and Featuring the Glorious Return of Flat Eric
- NewsFour Tet, John Talabot, Jamie xx, and Koreless Soundtrack Short Film; Watch It Now
- FeatureHi-Five: Graze Shares the "Bittersweet Electronics" That Helped Shape the Duo's Sound
- GearAsk the Experts: Mr. Oizo
XLR8R Downloads Player