- Words: Fred Miketa
- Label: Action Driver
Bleeping chaos, danceable desecration, marching into the apocalypse. Primes is the confrontational and abrasively sexual militia that may just send The Faint back to their Nebraskan garage searching for a new sound. This band's scratchy, distorted vocals, which screech against an all-too-powerful percussion force, are undeniably effective, regardless of anyone's personal taste. Forged from the flames of post-punk band A Luna Red, Primes isn't devoid of energy. Their black hymns will definitely destroy a mass of expensive haircuts, annihilate too tight blazers and bring any dancefloor to its knees.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player