Purple Flash We Can Make It (Darshan Jesrani Rmx)
- Words: DJ Language
- Label: Environ
Environ honcho Morgan Geist enlists his Metro Area partner Jesrani for this gorgeous remix of the latest installment in the label's Unclassics series of obscure vintage electro jams. Purple Flash's sunny, synth-washed 1984 original (a slept-on masterpiece in its own right) gets the abstract New York dancefloor dub treatment, adding additional keyboard and percussion embellishments for increased listening pleasure. What a beauty.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player