Pysofunkodiscodelic Cabaret Breaks
- Words: Sada Tay
- Label: Golden Gate
The veteran Bay Area house collective puts the big, funky breaks on. The a-side offers up some early-'90s flavor, with a jumpy arrangement that spotlights a mighty three-note bassline and a hit-and-miss array of vocal samples (including some tight Al Pacino bits). The flip brings on a more nu-breaks flavor with a freaky beat, distorted bass and less vocal samples. Bing-bang-boom.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player