Pysofunkodiscodelic Cabaret Breaks
- Words: Sada Tay
- Label: Golden Gate
The veteran Bay Area house collective puts the big, funky breaks on. The a-side offers up some early-'90s flavor, with a jumpy arrangement that spotlights a mighty three-note bassline and a hit-and-miss array of vocal samples (including some tight Al Pacino bits). The flip brings on a more nu-breaks flavor with a freaky beat, distorted bass and less vocal samples. Bing-bang-boom.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player