- Words: DJ Chopper
- Label: More 2 Da Floor
If y‘all thought that Kompkt shaffel shit swung hard, get on this see-saw bass ride. Shifting back and forth between 4/4 kicks and waltzing triplets, Questionmarks logs dancefloor mayhem that encompasses DJ Hype-type breaks, Jon E Cash-style dank sublow bottom end, and the aforementioned swinging speed garage sound. And if ya ask me, that‘s the type of quality and variety you deserve for your £5.95 (US$10.99) plus tax!
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player