- Words: Velanche
- Label: Hefty
It's obvious from the self-explanatory "Opening" from Japan's Radicalfashion that Odori is no ordinary album. The worlds of classical, minimal electronic, and experimental music collide as Kobe, Japan resident Hirohito Ihara creates chaotic, melodic bliss. "Suna" is drenched with dreamy pianos and reverb while, on the opposite end, "Shunpoudoh" kicks off with minimal beats and chopped vocals, hitting you with strong synth riffs and spaced-out clamor that would cause sheep to boogie. Out of this world in all of the right ways.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player