- Words: Velanche
- Label: Hefty
It's obvious from the self-explanatory "Opening" from Japan's Radicalfashion that Odori is no ordinary album. The worlds of classical, minimal electronic, and experimental music collide as Kobe, Japan resident Hirohito Ihara creates chaotic, melodic bliss. "Suna" is drenched with dreamy pianos and reverb while, on the opposite end, "Shunpoudoh" kicks off with minimal beats and chopped vocals, hitting you with strong synth riffs and spaced-out clamor that would cause sheep to boogie. Out of this world in all of the right ways.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player