Raw Deal Used to Be
- Words: Tomas
- Label: Straight Ahead
Soaring, soulful vocals and three-part harmonies cascade through Jim "Raw Deal" Robbins's first single from his forthcoming Snakes And Ladders album. Zap Mama's Tanya "Nia" Saw sweetly complements Robbins's shuffle-boogie beat that draws on electro-disco instrumentation, cowbells, jazzy guitars and all. Superb.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player