Razed High Let Me Walk You Home
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Insiduous
The Insiduous label launches its seven-inch series with two moody beat cuts by producers Haiy-Ding and 4x-Ampl. The title cut is a drum-machine-soaked stomp with eerie guitar samples and atmospheres, while the flip's "Gotta Keep Going" lands more organic drum samples under its minor-key arrangement. Nice one.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player