Rehash Morning b/w Number Four
- Words: Joe Rice
- Label: Rehash Media
The second 7" by self-described Dallas record nerds High-C and Wilson proves that Texas booty got soul, GWB excepted. As expected from a couple of diggers, the breaks are funky, but it's the atmosphere built up by lazy Rhodes vibes and gossamer trumpet that makes this record sublime. A bit scruff around the edges, but in that waking-up-after-a-bender-and-realizing-you-bagged-the-hot-bass-player sort of way.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player