Richard Dorfmeister Vs. Madrid De Los Austrias Grand Slam
- Words: Derek Beres
- Label: G-Stone
Compiling years of collaborations between beatsmith Richard Dorfmeister and MDLA's Pogo and Heinz, Grand Slam features some tasty remixes and originals centered around a very summery theme: tennis. Forging bouncing bass and uplifting synths and vocals into solid house grooves, this production team churns out club-ready anthems. Their high-paced tweaking of Zero 7's gorgeous "In the Waiting Line" is a certain floor-smasher, and their tempering of Groove Armada, Koop, and Willie Bobo's sing-along "Spanish Grease" makes this a collection well worth seeking out. But the original sunny-day cut, "Boogie No More," is reason enough.
- MP3GL "Won't You See (Gerd Janson Dub Mix)"
- NewsWolfgang Voigt Pays Tribute to the Roland 303 for Kompakt's 303rd Release
- NewsLeon Vynehall Shares Mesmerizing New Video, Announces North American Tour
- NewsGhostly Artists Soundtrack Upcoming Videogame; Hear New Tracks from Shigeto, Matthew Dear, and More
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- Record Store Week: Co-Op 87
XLR8R Downloads Player