Roche What's Left?
- Words: Robert Boogie Sheftell
- Label: Solos
Ben Winans launches this SF-based label with eight tracks of various lengths and approaches to downtempo. Between the distorted electronics of "Intro Fo Show," the ghostly orchestrations and babbling vocal samples of "Back Again Da Monk Stylee" and the manipulated tripmospheres over the breaks of "Breaks Down," you're gonna find what you need as far as bong-hit soundtracks and DJ tools.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player