Roche What's Left?
- Words: Robert Boogie Sheftell
- Label: Solos
Ben Winans launches this SF-based label with eight tracks of various lengths and approaches to downtempo. Between the distorted electronics of "Intro Fo Show," the ghostly orchestrations and babbling vocal samples of "Back Again Da Monk Stylee" and the manipulated tripmospheres over the breaks of "Breaks Down," you're gonna find what you need as far as bong-hit soundtracks and DJ tools.
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
- Hi-Five - DJ Q Reminisces About His Five Favorite UK Garage Bootlegs
XLR8R Downloads Player