Roche What's Left?
- Words: Robert Boogie Sheftell
- Label: Solos
Ben Winans launches this SF-based label with eight tracks of various lengths and approaches to downtempo. Between the distorted electronics of "Intro Fo Show," the ghostly orchestrations and babbling vocal samples of "Back Again Da Monk Stylee" and the manipulated tripmospheres over the breaks of "Breaks Down," you're gonna find what you need as far as bong-hit soundtracks and DJ tools.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player