Roche What's Left?
- Words: Robert Boogie Sheftell
- Label: Solos
Ben Winans launches this SF-based label with eight tracks of various lengths and approaches to downtempo. Between the distorted electronics of "Intro Fo Show," the ghostly orchestrations and babbling vocal samples of "Back Again Da Monk Stylee" and the manipulated tripmospheres over the breaks of "Breaks Down," you're gonna find what you need as far as bong-hit soundtracks and DJ tools.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player