Roman Rugel Geht's Noch?
- Words: Ewan Pearson
- Label: Cocoon
Tucked away on the multi-volume compilation heralding the launch of Sven Vâth's Frankfurt ?ber-club (or grand folly-the jury's out...) The Cocoon, this is an annoyingly catchy piece of bumpy electronic bogle house from one half of Alter Ego. Quite daft, but once the riff squirrels its way into your brain there is no escape.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player