Romanowski Party In My Pants
- Words: Jonathan Zwickel
- Label: Future Primitive
Usually a mix so ecstatically upbeat and shamelessly funky wouldn't show so much innovation, but Swiss-born SF stalwart producer/DJ Romanowski has long excelled at pulling off high wire stunts in oversized clown shoes. It takes serious skill and a lot of chutzpah to bounce from The Darkness-style cockrocking swagger to electro-fried breaks to flute-looped hip-hop samba in 36 minutes, but Roman brings it all to the front without leaking technique out the back. This is no novelty mashup, but one man's deeply expressed, nearly saintly devotion to rocking the party. The smile on your face will be as wide as the shake of your hips.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player