The Rowdy Time The Rowdy Time EP
- Words: Rock Soff
- Label: Barcode
Yes, Raiden's "44 Calibre Killer" sounds like four monkeys farting in a basket, and Chase & Status so overdo it with the reece and amens that you wish the time machine's dial wasn't stuck on 1998. Nonetheless, Evol Intent does some wicked things with the tramens on "Horns & Halos" (which might as well be on the Doom 3 soundtrack), and Resonant Evil's "Hells Angel"is a methodically nasty virus you should try to catch, if you like it hard and pounding.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player