The Rowdy Time The Rowdy Time EP
- Words: Rock Soff
- Label: Barcode
Yes, Raiden's "44 Calibre Killer" sounds like four monkeys farting in a basket, and Chase & Status so overdo it with the reece and amens that you wish the time machine's dial wasn't stuck on 1998. Nonetheless, Evol Intent does some wicked things with the tramens on "Horns & Halos" (which might as well be on the Doom 3 soundtrack), and Resonant Evil's "Hells Angel"is a methodically nasty virus you should try to catch, if you like it hard and pounding.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player