The Rowdy Time The Rowdy Time EP
- Words: Rock Soff
- Label: Barcode
Yes, Raiden's "44 Calibre Killer" sounds like four monkeys farting in a basket, and Chase & Status so overdo it with the reece and amens that you wish the time machine's dial wasn't stuck on 1998. Nonetheless, Evol Intent does some wicked things with the tramens on "Horns & Halos" (which might as well be on the Doom 3 soundtrack), and Resonant Evil's "Hells Angel"is a methodically nasty virus you should try to catch, if you like it hard and pounding.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player