Ryan Crosson Say So
- Words: Magda
- Label: Trapez
Here is another new talent who will definitely leave his mark this year. His 16th-note shuffle beats and low basslines crawl under your skin like little bugs. Tracks like "Cold Feet" and "Painter‘s Day" have such a great swing that you feel like your body is subconsciously being pulled in every direction.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player