- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Bitches Brew
Yeah, the name that producers Combo and Alf Tumble came up with stands for Swedish Underfed Music Operators. Good guess. Fortunately, such status hasn't prevented them from producing chunky Afro-housey rhythmic ventures for labels like Africanism/Yellow, Seasons and Trackmode. Here, the boys hand their own skinny asses to Bitches Brew amazons Cosmo and Nikki, who transform their benign bit of wah-guitar and percussion-driven house (with vocals by Ugandan singer Sammy Kasule) into a simmering, shuffling Afro-tech masterpiece.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player