Sans Soleil The Dominical EP
- Words: Scott Edmonds
- Label: Wave
Reorienting your mind with his late-20th century disco-pop influences, Sans Soleil‘s (a.k.a. Michael Trommer from Toronto) productions are subtlety constructed and emotive. With vocal help from singer-songwriter Genevieve Marentette, Trommer‘s "Orange-Grey" and "Somnambule" are reminscent of Carl Craig and vocalist Sarah Gregory‘s take on the classic "As Time Goes By." Fans of Derrick May‘s Transmat label and Craig‘s Planet-E label will dig this.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player