Sans Soleil The Dominical EP
- Words: Scott Edmonds
- Label: Wave
Reorienting your mind with his late-20th century disco-pop influences, Sans Soleil‘s (a.k.a. Michael Trommer from Toronto) productions are subtlety constructed and emotive. With vocal help from singer-songwriter Genevieve Marentette, Trommer‘s "Orange-Grey" and "Somnambule" are reminscent of Carl Craig and vocalist Sarah Gregory‘s take on the classic "As Time Goes By." Fans of Derrick May‘s Transmat label and Craig‘s Planet-E label will dig this.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player