- Words: Hans Blixa Bargeld
- Label: zer0gsounds
With his phone-tapping days safely behind him, Robin Rimbaud keeps exploring implicitly intimate paths in abstract post-techno, as on this EP for this nascent Florida label. The title track's blend of whispery rhythms, percussive tones and ominous, buzzy effects bounces nicely against the sensual ambient tech of the flipside's "Bette" and the elastic, dubby meanderings of "Lambertia." Quality stuff.
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player