- Words: Hans Blixa Bargeld
- Label: zer0gsounds
With his phone-tapping days safely behind him, Robin Rimbaud keeps exploring implicitly intimate paths in abstract post-techno, as on this EP for this nascent Florida label. The title track's blend of whispery rhythms, percussive tones and ominous, buzzy effects bounces nicely against the sensual ambient tech of the flipside's "Bette" and the elastic, dubby meanderings of "Lambertia." Quality stuff.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- ReviewAphex Twin Syro
XLR8R Downloads Player