- Words: Hans Blixa Bargeld
- Label: zer0gsounds
With his phone-tapping days safely behind him, Robin Rimbaud keeps exploring implicitly intimate paths in abstract post-techno, as on this EP for this nascent Florida label. The title track's blend of whispery rhythms, percussive tones and ominous, buzzy effects bounces nicely against the sensual ambient tech of the flipside's "Bette" and the elastic, dubby meanderings of "Lambertia." Quality stuff.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player