- Words: Easy Snapping
- Label: 2Wars & A Revolution
Breakbeat's hardest working bastard puts the smack down on the party on this one, peppering "Wild"'s charging bassline and funktacular beat with radioactive keyboard riffs and what sounds like vocal samples from between-song banter at a KISS concert! Nice! The flip's stealthy "Black Hole Tube" takes you underground in the same classic electro-grime spirit as Elite Force's "Bombing the Subway." All aboard! "
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player