Sean Price Jesus Price Supastar
- Words: Jesse Serwer
- Label: Duck Down
With rap in dire need of a class clown, Heltah Skeltah/Boot Camp Clik veteran Sean Price might just be the funniest MC in town. Like its predecessor, Monkey Barz, Jesus Price is a knee-slapper, whether Ruck is taking the piss out of himself on the typically self-deprecating "Mess You Made" or spitting sacrilegious gospel on "Church." Thanks to a committee of producers including 9th Wonder, Ill Mind, MoSS, Khrysis, and Tommy Tee, Supastar is also the sort of impeccably produced album where you can just forget about the beats and get lost in the rhymes and stories.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsListen to Another Track from Flying Lotus' 'You're Dead!' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player