Sean Price Jesus Price Supastar
- Words: Jesse Serwer
- Label: Duck Down
With rap in dire need of a class clown, Heltah Skeltah/Boot Camp Clik veteran Sean Price might just be the funniest MC in town. Like its predecessor, Monkey Barz, Jesus Price is a knee-slapper, whether Ruck is taking the piss out of himself on the typically self-deprecating "Mess You Made" or spitting sacrilegious gospel on "Church." Thanks to a committee of producers including 9th Wonder, Ill Mind, MoSS, Khrysis, and Tommy Tee, Supastar is also the sort of impeccably produced album where you can just forget about the beats and get lost in the rhymes and stories.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player