- Words: Chris Muniz
- Label: Paradox
Opening with the spaced-liquid vibes of "Steel," Good Looking stalwart Seba brings on the goose bumps before dipping into darker territory for the cryptic "Piemo For B." Centered on a subtle hook and dark atmospheres, it's the chopped beats and swirling details that make this one worth revisiting over and over again.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player