Shawn Lov Millions
- Words: Zeph
- Label: Nuffsaid
I can see why this was the first US rapper signed to this Oz label. His voice sounds real similar to folks I heard while I was there-in other words, very white. Dude sounds like a white Papoose. Every other line he says is quotable and, lyrically, he writes his ass off but music that's thought about too much sometimes doesn't come off. The beats are dope, but sound like other stuff too much, and even if the hook is hot as fuck, it's been done too many times.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player