- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Flameboy
An ode to hedonism not to be, um, confused with New Order's similarly-named '80s hit. Shirker (Nick Strasburg) makes a modern electro club track, declaring "I like to take drugs and go out to dance clubs." The song's got a strong buzz, but the effect wears off the next day. Still memorable, though, are Flameboy's dynamic Red Snapper remixes by Radioactive Man, Jake One and Depth Charge-one of these and yer' sorted, mate.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player