- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Freerange
Tom "Shur-I-Kan" Szirtes arranges such richly colorful melodies and Ginsu-chopped drum arrangements that his singles rarely warrant remixes. Such is the case on "Generations," which bursts with jazzy live flute soloing over a rainbow spectrum of bass, keys and sparkling sounds. The Jimpster and Unabomber mixes seem average by comparison.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
XLR8R Downloads Player