- Words: Derek Grey
- Label: Freerange
Tom "Shur-I-Kan" Szirtes arranges such richly colorful melodies and Ginsu-chopped drum arrangements that his singles rarely warrant remixes. Such is the case on "Generations," which bursts with jazzy live flute soloing over a rainbow spectrum of bass, keys and sparkling sounds. The Jimpster and Unabomber mixes seem average by comparison.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- MP3Ponty Mython "Movin' On"
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHear the Lead Track from Midland's Upcoming EP for Aus
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player