Skeletons and the Girl-Faced Boys Git
- Words: Patrick Sisson
- Label: Ghostly International
Git isn‘t merely esoteric. At points, it‘s so unhinged that it‘s in danger of spinning off the planet. Melodies, rhythms, and atmospheres develop and dead-end at will, creating a cacophony that sounds like equal parts glitch electronica, The Unicorns‘ pop playfulness, and middle school choir. But that‘s not a knock against this original and striking musical collage. Willfully weird music can have its moments, and Git is full of them. If you can follow this album‘s internal logic, it‘s quite a trip.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player