- Words: Mary Anne Hobbs
- Label: Tempa
Skream is a phenomenal, elemental force within the context of this scene. I absolutely love "Kut-off." According to people who have a greater understanding of mathematics than I have, it's built using triplets, but I cannot figure out how he's done the math. It sounds to me like there's one too many beats in every section, but it's just one of these incredible beats that just tumbles and tumbles over itself. Every time you play it in a club it's incredible, because people just skank right out, and yet still you can see they're confused about the pattern.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player