- Words: Mary Anne Hobbs
- Label: Tempa
Skream is a phenomenal, elemental force within the context of this scene. I absolutely love "Kut-off." According to people who have a greater understanding of mathematics than I have, it's built using triplets, but I cannot figure out how he's done the math. It sounds to me like there's one too many beats in every section, but it's just one of these incredible beats that just tumbles and tumbles over itself. Every time you play it in a club it's incredible, because people just skank right out, and yet still you can see they're confused about the pattern.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player