Skream "Pass the Red Stripe"
- Words: Benji B
- Label: Soul Jazz
Destroying soundsystems worldwide with his DJ sets and productions alike, Skream has proved himself to be a true master of sonics at just 21 years old. His musicality and mature approach to writing tunes means that pretty much any of his recent records would be eligible for mention here. The one that has been causing maximum damage all over the festival circuit for me this year is "Pass the Red Stripe." Not much to say other than if you play this record at the right time to the right audience you will have no choice but to reload it many, many times. Careful you don’t cause a riot.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player