Skream Request Line
- Words: El Sid and Paul Rose
- Label: Tempa
"Request Line" is the grime/dubstep crossover tune of the year. Any grime nut that heard Dizzee Rascal riding this on Logan's show on Kiss 100 must've been scratching their head for a few bars, but it‘s caught on in a big way. Proof that you can have melodies without sounding cheap.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player