Skream Request Line
- Words: El Sid and Paul Rose
- Label: Tempa
"Request Line" is the grime/dubstep crossover tune of the year. Any grime nut that heard Dizzee Rascal riding this on Logan's show on Kiss 100 must've been scratching their head for a few bars, but it‘s caught on in a big way. Proof that you can have melodies without sounding cheap.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player