Slaughter Mob Saddam
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Soulja
That the Mob seem to have rather carelessly titled a Mideast-flavored grimage track after one of the few Arab names many Westerners know can be overlooked, cuz, well, it's bad-ass. That floating flute, that mega-shuffling riddim, that brapping bass...who can resist? Same goes for the soundclash sample-infected dancehall twister "Dub Weapon," the stripped-down and subdued "Thriller Funk," and the creeping speed-dub of "Zombie." An auspicious UK garage debut, to say the least.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player