Slaughter Mob Saddam
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Soulja
That the Mob seem to have rather carelessly titled a Mideast-flavored grimage track after one of the few Arab names many Westerners know can be overlooked, cuz, well, it's bad-ass. That floating flute, that mega-shuffling riddim, that brapping bass...who can resist? Same goes for the soundclash sample-infected dancehall twister "Dub Weapon," the stripped-down and subdued "Thriller Funk," and the creeping speed-dub of "Zombie." An auspicious UK garage debut, to say the least.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player