Slaughter Mob Saddam
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Soulja
That the Mob seem to have rather carelessly titled a Mideast-flavored grimage track after one of the few Arab names many Westerners know can be overlooked, cuz, well, it's bad-ass. That floating flute, that mega-shuffling riddim, that brapping bass...who can resist? Same goes for the soundclash sample-infected dancehall twister "Dub Weapon," the stripped-down and subdued "Thriller Funk," and the creeping speed-dub of "Zombie." An auspicious UK garage debut, to say the least.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player