Soulstice The Melody
- Words: Tomas
- Label: North by Northwest
SoulStice, here's your hip-hop report card. Lyric Delivery: A-. Your complex wordplay is impressive. Have you been studying with Akbar? Beats and Production: B+. Why? Well, you sampled Quincy Jones's "Summer In The City"-and nicely-but it's been done, plus the tempos of "Sleepwalk" and "The Melody" are lethargic. Overall style: A. You had the class's heads nodding and deserve a teacher's merit for your attention to detail. I see you graduating from Chicago and on to global greatness.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player