Spacek Motion Control
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: !K7
In advance of their devastating new album, Steve Spacek and Co. put aside that "Radiohead of soul" nonsense and get down to some tasty Timbaland-meets-Terrence Trent D'arby mess right here. The title is the soundtrack to playful foreplay, while the flip's "It's Not Gonna Happen" gives up some mush-mouthed disappointment over spitty rhythms.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player