Spacek Motion Control
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: !K7
In advance of their devastating new album, Steve Spacek and Co. put aside that "Radiohead of soul" nonsense and get down to some tasty Timbaland-meets-Terrence Trent D'arby mess right here. The title is the soundtrack to playful foreplay, while the flip's "It's Not Gonna Happen" gives up some mush-mouthed disappointment over spitty rhythms.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player