Spasmo Coroner's Report
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Direct Source
Producers Neil Sanford and Endeavour roll some downtempo acoustic cinematic jazz for that azz. "Half Man, Half Dead"'s twinkling vibes, sinewy bass and acoustic guitar spell sheer anxiety, as does the calm military funk of "Official Business," while "Silhouette City" skirts spaghetti-western territory without going corny, and "A Siders Touch" keeps the Schifrin vibe rollin' into dimly lit streets.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
XLR8R Downloads Player