- Words: James Fucking Friedman
- Label: white
I try to support my friends in their creative endeavors and it‘s easy when they come up with fire like this one. Olivier Spencer of Mr. Negative/Mirrorboys/How&Why fame and NYC DJ/remixer extraordinaire Max Pask have teamed up recently and their cacophony of motorik beats and disco-fried synth lines keeps getting better. This one begins like Lindstrom‘s "I Feel Space" before morphing through the Teutonic stomp of Tiefschwarz‘s finest productions. Absolutely brilliant.
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player