- Words: James Fucking Friedman
- Label: white
I try to support my friends in their creative endeavors and it‘s easy when they come up with fire like this one. Olivier Spencer of Mr. Negative/Mirrorboys/How&Why fame and NYC DJ/remixer extraordinaire Max Pask have teamed up recently and their cacophony of motorik beats and disco-fried synth lines keeps getting better. This one begins like Lindstrom‘s "I Feel Space" before morphing through the Teutonic stomp of Tiefschwarz‘s finest productions. Absolutely brilliant.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player