- Words: James Fucking Friedman
- Label: white
I try to support my friends in their creative endeavors and it‘s easy when they come up with fire like this one. Olivier Spencer of Mr. Negative/Mirrorboys/How&Why fame and NYC DJ/remixer extraordinaire Max Pask have teamed up recently and their cacophony of motorik beats and disco-fried synth lines keeps getting better. This one begins like Lindstrom‘s "I Feel Space" before morphing through the Teutonic stomp of Tiefschwarz‘s finest productions. Absolutely brilliant.
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player