- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Cargo Industries
Pounding dancefloors like a meat cleaver, the latest offering from Stakka finds hard techno sounds charging out of the speakers. Crisp and punchy one-two beats slam behind a nice female "I can feel it..." vocal on "Instransit," which will bang in the clubs, but could use a few more surprises. Flip for "Junkyard," which twists a variety of growling synths and bleepy noises into a swirling, rave-friendly miasma.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsStream "Fifty Fathoms" from Marquis Hawkes' Upcoming EP
XLR8R Downloads Player