- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Cargo Industries
Pounding dancefloors like a meat cleaver, the latest offering from Stakka finds hard techno sounds charging out of the speakers. Crisp and punchy one-two beats slam behind a nice female "I can feel it..." vocal on "Instransit," which will bang in the clubs, but could use a few more surprises. Flip for "Junkyard," which twists a variety of growling synths and bleepy noises into a swirling, rave-friendly miasma.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player