Stereotyp Meets Al-Haca Phase Three
- Words: Velanche
- Label: Klein
Austria's Stereotyp and Germany's Al-Haca Soundsystem have each fused dub and tech into a potent bass-heavy concoction on their debut albums My Sound and Inevitable, respectively. Having teamed up on two EPs this year as Stereotyp Meets Al-Haca," "Phase Three" completes the circle inna full-length mode. Complimented by some of reggae's finest toasters such as Daddy Freddy, DJ Collage, RQM and Lady Saw, ragga is transported into the 21st century with nary a hint of remorse. "Next-level shit" aptly applies here, and should get subwoofers moving to dem boombastic beats.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player