Steve Bug Dead Man’s Hand: Poker Flat Vol.6
- Words: Praxis
- Label: Poker Flat
- XLR8R Rating: 6/10
From the gambling den of Steve Bug’s concept lab comes this year’s double-CD compilation dealt from the label’s best hands. The first disc is selected from Bug himself, displaying Poker Flat’s new step towards the deeper side of techno and house. Delivering a bit of disco glam with Bug and Cle’s “Behind the Curtains,” live bass cuts and clever hits only sooth. Sebo K remixes Martin Landsky’s “Let Me Dance” into a quirky, downright thumpin’ groove that only he can create. Disc Two contains a mix from Cle (one half of the Martini Bros), compiling 13 future and past Pokerflat tracks into a seamless impression of late-night splendor.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player